The purpose of the Project Supervisor is to oversee the project and ensure the smooth operation of staff, volunteers, beneficiaries, worksites, lodging, budget, documentation, and development. The Project Supervisor must attend meetings and events to represent NECHAMA and will be the main point of contact on the ground.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to excel in a multi-paced, team-oriented environment and desire to work with volunteers who provide and need varying levels of support
- Ability to manage stressful situations with clear and informed decision making.
- Clear written and oral communication skills to liaise effectively with volunteers, homeowners, staff, and partners.
- Willingness to live and work in a communal environment.
- Experience working with Google Drive/Word/Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Fluent spoken / written Spanish is desired.
- Prior management / leadership experience.
- Experience of working in a disaster-affected community is desired but not required.