The purpose of the role of Field / Client Services Coordinator is to assess and determine workflow, to manage and train team leaders, and to schedule daily work for our volunteers. The Field / Client Services Coordinator must ensure all necessary tools and vehicles are available and regularly serviced, and must maintain all work-related information in a database. The role also involves maintaining communication between the Volunteer Coordinator, Team Leaders, volunteers, and beneficiaries.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Ability to excel in a multi-paced, team-oriented environment and desire to work with volunteers who provide and need varying levels of support.
- Prior team leadership experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage stressful situations with clear and informed decision making.
- Clear written and oral communication skills to liaise effectively with volunteers, homeowners, and staff.
- Ability to effectively teach new skills to volunteers.
- Good organizational skills, scheduling teams, and workloads.
- Willingness to live and work in a communal environment.
- Spanish language would be an advantage.
- Experience working with Google Drive/Excel/Word.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.